Cottontail Cottage Update
Update for patterns or kits purchased prior to March 1, 2018
Page 5 Cutting Directions
Cottontail White-Country Red Charms (Outer Border—for directional print's orientation)
- Fussy Cut (2) 5½˝ × 57½˝ strips length of fabric for side outer borders.
- From the remaining width of fabric fussy cut (4) 5½˝ × 28˝ strips for the top and bottom outer borders. The remaining fabric will be used for the backgrounds in your blocks.
Page 16 Outer Border Assembly
- Sew the two 5½˝ × 57½˝ side borders to sides of quilt. Press seams towards border.
- Sew (2) 5½˝ × 28˝ fabric strips together end to end. Repeat with remaining (2) 5½˝ × 28˝ strips.
- From each pieced strip cut (1) 5½˝ × 49½˝ for the top and bottom borders.
- Sew a 5½˝ corner square to each end of top and bottom borders. Press seams towards border.
- Sew top and bottom borders to quilt. Press seams towards border.
Click here for a PDF to replace pages 5 & 16 of your pattern. A Cutting Diagram is also included.
There are no products matching the selection.